About The Course
Arena's Design & Publishing Program trains students in all aspects of web designing, digital graphics & image editing.
It's fun being a designer. Designers use their imagination & skills to create interesting layouts, ads, designs for web or newspapers, etc. There is a high demand for designers in all companies & studios. Trained & talented designers are paid very well.
Arena helps you develop the artistic skills required to create attractive & impressive designs & graphics. Join Arena's Design & Publishing Program today & take the first step to an exciting career.
Access to Creosouls: Share your creative portfolio with the world, get feedback from experts, find job opportunities and get hired.
Instant student loan facility to fund your studies at Arena, with real time loan eligibility check & instant approval confirmation.
- Hands-on training using latest tools & techniques
- Focus on new trends & techniques used in the industry
- Assignments & portfolio development at regular intervals
- Get hands-on exposure & develop your work portfolio
- Industry visits & workshops
Access to Onlinevarsity: Arena's exclusive web portal that adds to your classroom learning experience
- Advertising agencies
- Television & media companies
- Graphic design studios
- Print & publishing houses (like newspapers, magazines, etc.)
- Multimedia production houses
- E-learning companies
- Design studios
- Website/ portal development studios
- 100% job placement assistance**
- Industry interaction
- Job fairs
- Studio tours
- Career seminars
- Creative workshops
- 10+2 (Any Stream)
- 12 Months#
2 Hrs A Day For 3 Days A Week
- (Complete this course quickly by attending extra hours of classes)
|Fundamentals of Computer, Multimedia & Internet
|Graphics & Illustration Fundamentals
||Adobe Indesign CS4
|Design & Visualisation Fundamentals
||Adobe Illustrator CS3
|Concepts of advertising
||Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
|Interested? Join DPP