A course to speed-launch your career!
Learn to manage digital campaigns, analyse data, and grow revenues for companies & brands.
According to TRAI, in 2016, India had 36.74 crore Internet subscribers – and the number is growing every day. India is going digital – which is why recruiters are looking for trained people in Digital Marketing to drive growth! With Arena’s quick course in Digital Marketing, develop the skills that will get you a job & build your career.
India’s digital advertising spends will reach 25,800 crores by 2020*. To manage these ad campaigns, companies need thousands of trained professionals. Prepare for these jobs with Arena’s Digital Marketing courses.
*Source: FICCI-KPMG report
• Generate leads & aggregate audiences on social media
• Attract customers & drive sales, adding to your company’s profits
• Run digital marketing campaigns using tools like AdWords, mobile marketing, YouTube marketing and Web Analytics
• Leverage SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to get websites listed in top search engine results
• Measure the success of Mobile Marketing & analyse its reports
• Digital marketing manager/ consultant
• Digital sales executive
• SEO (Search Engine Optimization) specialist
• Social Media Marketing expert
• Content marketing executive
• Web & PPC (Pay Per Click) Analyst
• Online Reputation Management executive
Join Digital Marketing
10+2 ( Arts / Science / Commerce ) / Undergraduates / People with a creative bent of mind
Duration of this course is approximately 6 months. Classes are typically held for 2 hours a day for 3 days a week. (Fast-track course option also available.